||FROM THE SELECTMEN
Another year we are so grateful for your participation in our Annual Giving Tree. They were 102 bags packed up over the weekend for delivery today and tomorrow to our seniors and veterans. Thank you to the volunteers and to you who took the time to give this season. Thank You and Happy Holidays!
The First Selectman holds regular office hours at the Town Hall on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Please call 860-928-0208 x310 to set up an appointment.
New Town Hall Hours:
All Town Offices will be open Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:30 AM to 4:30PM and Wednesdays 8:30AM to 6:00PM.
Fridays, the Office of the First Selectman will be open from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Fridays in July & January only, the Office of the Tax Collector will be open from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
We know your time is valuable! But consider volunteering a few hours each month to make a big difference in your community? Listed below are the Boards and Commissions with vacancies available. Please call either the First Selectman's Office or Town Clerk's Office with any questions.
- Beautification Committee (2)
- Conservation Commission (2 Full and 3 Alternates)
- Economic Development Commission (2)
- Historic District Commission (1 Alternate)
- Housing Authority (1)
- Inland Wetland (2 Full 3 Alternates)
- Recreation Commission (1)
- Zoning Board of Appeals (3 Alternates)
- Application for Boards and Commissions