||FROM THE SELECTMEN
Click Here for a copy of the Special Town Meeting Notice, February 28, 2018 concerning expenditures from the Capital and Nonrecurring Expenditure Fund.
The First Selectman holds regular office hours at the Town Hall on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please call 860-928-0208 x310 to set up an appointment.
We know your time is valuable! But consider volunteering a few hours each month to make a big difference in your community? Listed below are the Boards and Commissions with vacancies available. Please call either the First Selectman's Office or Town Clerk's Office with any questions.
- Northeast District Department of Health Board of Directors Representative (1 alternate)
- Beautification Committee (1 full)
- Charter Communications (2 full)
- Conservation Commission (1 full and 3 alternates)
- Eastern Regional Mental Health Board (1 full)
- Inland Wetland (3 alternates)
- Recreation Commission (2 full)
- Zoning Board of Appeals (3 alternates)
- Application for Boards and Commissions
For fun and adventure at the Arboretum--try Letterboxing! Click HERE to get started!
Our Solar Brownfield Installation (see photos above) started generating electricity on August 19, 2016! It is projected to save the Town $1.4 million dollars in electric costs over the next 20 years.
Approved FY17-18 General Government Budget
Approved FY17-18 Education Budget
Click HERE for FY 2017-2018 Annual Budget Materials
Many thanks to Savage Systems of Putnam!
View video-recorded Board of Finance meetings.
View the results of our most recent Audit (FY 2017)! Click for the Single Audit Reports, and Financial Statements!
Safety First! Check out our newest House Numbering Flyer or the "House Number Ordinance" (page 52).