Allan D. Walker, Jr., First Selectman
Phone: (860) 928-0208
Joni Cullan, Executive Secretary x310
Julie Woodland, Office Manager / Payroll Clerk x336
Email: click on names above to send an email
Function and Services
What We Do:
This office supports the Board of Selectmen and the First Selectman in the administrative work of the town. This day-to-day administrative work includes preparing the agendas and taking the minutes for Board of Selectmen meetings, working as a liaison to other town officials and departments, and advertising for open positions and arranging interviews. The Office Manager is also located in this office and is responsible for the daily operations of the town hall, purchasing routine items for the town, and working with the custodian in the maintenance of the town hall.
Contact us if you need help on:
The Selectman’s Office is the place for comments, complaints, and general questions regarding the town.
The staff in the Selectman’s Office provide information to the public regarding town services, referrals for assistance, and making sure that correspondence and inquiries are addressed.
Some specific things you should contact us about include:
- Application for Charitable Raffle Permits
- Application for a job with the Town of Woodstock (Click on Documents Tab above for application.)
- Application to volunteer on a Board, Commission or Committee (Click on Documents tab above for application.)
- Pistol Permits (State of CT DPS FAQs)
- Pistol Permit Application
- Housing Rehab Loan Application
- Enforcement of Town Ordinances
The Booklet "Know Your Town Government" contains useful information on elected and appointed officials and boards, policies and procedures, general meeting schedules, filing requirements, and Freedom of Information. Click on the link above, or see the Forms tab to download a copy.
Contact us for additional information.